________________________________

From: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 2:55 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: A way to mimic a users account

** One trick that I have always like if you are using Cross Reference
Blank Passwords is to enter a password in the User record (as long as it
is null).  If there is a password in the User record, ARS stops the
authentication there and doesn't look for AREA credentials.  Then just
remove the password and the AREA credentials are used again.

You can also export the User record, change the password and then import
the record again when you are finished.

Jason

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Mary Dollus