-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 4:08 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RKM 7.2 - Anyone integrated it with ITSM?

In my case it has taken at least one webex to perform various housekeeping
and configuration tasks that the installer fails to do (and are largely
undocumented) for each version and patch of RKM/KMR that has ever been
released.  There are really only two people who can help you - Darren at RKM
and Carrie in support.  I still have a couple of issues open on 7.2 right
now.  Still, 7.2 is the best release yet - my knowledge manager is overall
very pleased with it.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/