-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 3:08 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RKM 7.2 - Anyone integrated it with ITSM?

In my case it has taken at least one webex to perform various
housekeeping and configuration tasks that the installer fails to do (and
are largely undocumented) for each version and patch of RKM/KMR that has
ever been released.  There are really only two people who can help you -
Darren at RKM and Carrie in support.  I still have a couple of issues
open on 7.2 right now.  Still, 7.2 is the best release yet - my
knowledge manager is overall very pleased with it.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/