My clearance took 1 yr 4 months to process. The preliminary one takes a
few weeks. You can work once you begin the preliminary one.

I'm guessing the contract has 4 months left on it, and is likely up for
extensions. I cannot speak for that contract though, because it is not
mine.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

http://www.5pointleader.com

http://www.lcibest.com

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company