From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kathy Morris
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 11:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITIL Remedy

**

Normally we assign it to the Help Desk - but who would be the "Owner"

In a message dated 5/5/2008 9:21:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:

        **

        We automatically assign it to the Helpdesk Group (actually Service Desk
if you want to be completely ITIL.)  The reason being that ITSM is very locked
down, and people who the ticket are not assigned to can’t edit it.  As a
result, you might want the group people go to for help with the application to
be able to reassign it when it is accidentally assigned to the wrong group.

        Shawn Pierson