Thanks for your response Kelly,

It is ARS 7.01.00 patch 001 , which is equal to 7.1.00 Patch 001.

>From the CMDB Console it shows ARS version used is 7.01.00, but on AIE
it shows 7.1.00
I think BMC should use consistent format for version naming, to
prevent user confusion :)

I have upgraded the CMDB to CMDB 2.1 patch 2, but still get the same
error on the CI Viewer. :(

FYI, for exploring CMDB I try CMDB Analyzer from BlueLineG
(www.bluelineg.com). It's much more advanced and faster than CI
Viewer.

Thanks,
Kur Niadi