Hi Prashant,

The problem is with your server settings.

Go to Server Information->Configuration in User tool, check the server settings for Default Home Page. This field should be set to "Home Page" from the drop down menu. Also, verify the syntax <server_name>.<application_name> in character field (ID 1576).

Hope this helps....

Regards.
Mahendra.
Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
An ISO 20000 certified company.
Consulting | Outsourcing | Training || BMC Remedy BSM | ITIL
Web : www.vyomlabs.com

Prashant Patil wrote:
** Dear All,

Config:
OS - Solaris10
DB - Oracle 10gR2
ARS 7.1 patch002
ServiceDesk 7.0.02

I am facing problems with "Administartor" and "Sub Administrator" Remedy groups. Whenever I login with Demo or appadmin I am receiving error: Error generating application list field content. (ARERR 1900) The system is basically unable to generate an application list for this user. If "Administrator" group permission is removed for Demo then not receiving any error, but I dont see any links on homepage either. The same is happening with appadmin user. I have to explicitly find & open the required app config forms If I create a new fixed user and give Administrator or Sub Administrator group permissions to it then on login I am getting same error. I suppose these groups have got corrupted!!!???? The last change done on the system was installation of ARS 7.1 patch 002 and then SLM 7.0.03. <http://7.0.03.> Appreciate any help as I am facing problems with the superuser.

Regards,
Prashant

__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___