Jamie -
Rick and David and everyone are right, but if you have already imported
the data and you do see it in the HelpDesk form, try performing a modify
on one of the tickets and see if it pushes the values to the underlying
SHR:ConsolidateList form.  If so it might be easier for you to just do
some simple modify all to get the records already in place pushed over
to the SHR:ConsolidatedList form which will then display in the console
table view.  I forget now on V6.x whether the modify will do the push,
but might be worth a try.
:)

Candace DeCou

DOI Remedy Systems Analyst
Verizon Business
Office:  (408) 371-1112

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Verizon Business - global capability, personal accountability.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated