-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nyall McCavitt
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 1:25 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Crystal Reports in v7

Hi,

I have seen a similar one to this which was due to the V7 client being
installed over the previous V6 clients. Our solution was to uninstall
all Remedy clients and re-install the V7 clients. Perhaps there is an
old dll or registry entry that is causing the issue?

Hope that this helps.

Nyall

sileem hassan wrote:
> Hi all,
> we are actuylly migrating to ARS v7. One of the main problems ist that
some of the Crystal Reports do not work anymore. Always we get the
following error message:

> 0x80043ac3 - File not found.
> Details: error (ARERR 1904)
>
> After searching the archive here we tried to rename thfolder \common
files\business object\3.0 and reinstalled the user tool. But that didn't
help in that case. Any ideas?

> Thank you,
> Sileem

_______

Important notice:This e-mail and any attachment thereto contains corporate
proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from
your system. Thank You.