I've built some custom workflow that pushes incoming e-mail from the AR
System E-mail Messages form to a staging form and then to
HPD:IncidentInterface_Create. I successfully pushed the attachment field
to the staging form and have a filter set up to push it to the
IncidentInterface_Create form, however, the attachments are making it
into Incident Management.

I can see the field z2AF_Act_Attachment_1 does have the correct
attachment in it when I look at the IncidentInterface_Create form, but
it doesn't seem to want to push it out of there. Is there anything
special I need to do to get that field to push out or is there a problem
with the IncidentInterface_Create workflow?

Thanks,

Matt

ARS & ITSM, 7.01 p003, Windows Server '03, SQL Server '05

Matthew C. Gayford
Technology Research & Development
Information Technology Systems Division
University of North Carolina Wilmington