(910) 962-7177

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Danaceau, Chris
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 2:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Pushing Attachments

**

Looked up the defect.  Here's what I found:

6. ADDITIONAL INFO:
Filter HPD:HII:CreateIncident_210_CreateWorkInfo is not pushing the
Attachment.

--

Chris Danaceau

703-833-2459

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae's
approval. If received in error, contact the sender and delete them.