Glad that was helpful and if that nudged you in the right direction,
that's great.  If you need additional help let me know.

Big Apple, is doing fine :).

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/17/08 8:11 AM >>>

**
Thank you!   Say Hello to NYC for me it's been sometime since I've been
in the Big Apple.

John Atherly
American Power Conversion
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
401-789-5735 Ext. 2120
1-800-788-2208 Ext. 2120

Benedetto Cantatore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
06/16/2008 06:08 PM Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG cc
Subject
Re: Crystal Report Question

**
John,

The crosstab is dependant on the selection criteria for the most part
to select records.... that said I'm thinking the way you can get what
you want is to put that crosstab in a group and have the group filter
out the records you don't need.  The group can be something as simple as
true/false, and you supress the false records.  Alternatively, you can
create a mock crosstab report which will probably work best.  See
Business Object's website for that info.

Also tek-tips.com is an excellent source for Crystal reports help.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/16/08 3:01 PM >>>
**
I'm trying to use Cross-Tab to display Incidents that are closed in the
first hour after the Helpdesk person takes it.  I have my formula that
pulls the tickets to be counted.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] three months}
AND
{HPD_HelpDesk.Assigned_To_Group_}= 'Service_Desk_NAM'
AND {HPD_HelpDesk.Status} = ['Resolved', 'Closed']
AND
({HPD_HelpDesk.Status_History_Resolved_TIME}-{HPD_HelpDesk.Status_History_New_TIME})<=
.04

Which works if the formula is in the record selection.  If I move the
formula to a field on the Cross-Tab I get all tickets not just the ones
I'm looking for.   There is a button on the Cross-Tab to add a formula
but if seems that Cross-Tab do not use formulas.  Is there a box I need
to check off to have the formula run in the Cross-Tab?

The bottom line I'm lookingg for is the percent closed in the first
hour over the total number of ticket for given month.

I tried creating a sub report with a Cross-Tab showing all tickets but
could not find a way to percent the two fields (One from the first
Cross-Tab the second from the sub report Cross-Tab.

John Atherly
American Power Conversion
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
401-789-5735 Ext. 2120