Hi Guillaume,
Thanks, I have done all the checks on "Select Status Values" and "Console
View" and it should be working.
but when I create an Incident, no new incidents display since the upgrade to
7.1 patch 002.
I hope this is a defect as I am perplexed. :)
Waiting on BMC to confirm, I just sent them a plethora of log files.

Thanks,

Jase