Well, after reading some, it looks like I just need to do
Application-Bus-Time2-Add command.

I think that I will need to do a set fields to set Req Resolution Date/Time =
Application-Bus-Time2-Add "$TIMESTAMP$" ["$tmpResolution Time$" ["Minutes"
["$Organization$$Severity$"]]]

The way I'm setting up the business time, is that each organization we support
can have a different hours of support based on the severity of the ticket.

So, for each org we support, we'll enter a bus time workdays entry with a
segment of     OrganizationSeverity. So, if we supported Microsoft, and had
severities of Low, Med, High, we would have the following entries in the
Business Time Workdays form:

MicrosoftLow
MicrosoftMed
MicrosoftHigh

Then I can just pass the org and the sev to bus time calcs.

Does this look like it would work to you all?

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP
Remedy Engineer
Leader Communications, Inc.
http://www.5pointleader.com
http://www.lcibest.com
Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM
An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company