http://itsm.unt.edu/ <http://itsm.unt.edu/>

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Begosh, Kevin
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:10 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Pager Setup

**

I am working on a windows 2003 server and I am just implemented AR
Server, ITSM applications etc...   I want to set up paging on the system
but I talked with BMC and they said that this was a "customization" and
did not provide any help.  Has anyone using ARServer 7.x and windows
2003 OS for their AR Server used a external paging services and had it
set up and working.  I know where you set up the configuration inside of
remedy I was just not sure how you set up the paging services on the
server

AR Server, Windows 2003

SQL 2005, DB

ARServer 7.1 patch 3