Tools Admin

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sivarama velicheti
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 2:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Ticket creation in 7.1 via email

**

Hi Rune,

        Can you be more elaborate. I searched the integration document
and there was no mention about any such form. Can you give me what form
it is in the administrator. Can you please give me the exact names so
that I can look up.

Thanks
Sivarama