________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shrestha, Manjari R.
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 9:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: When I reboot my server Windows 2003, it takes 20 minutes to
startup

Hello,

When I reboot my server Windows 2003, it takes 20 minutes to startup.
When I checked the event log I found the above error

390600 : Failure during SQL operation to the database (ARERR 552)

and

Cannot open database "ARSystem" requested by the login. The login
failed. (SQL Server 4060)

I am thinking this is because of dependencies of SQl server on Remedy
and Remedy on SQL. I would appreciate any information on how to resolve
the issue.

Thanks!

Manjari R. Shrestha

Junior Programmer Analyst