Ron,

I would think that any DBA should be able to get the job done. (And
much faster than going through the ARS server.)

However, while you are at it... I would suggest that you change the
length back to 15 so that you never have to do this again.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach