From: Uday Joshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:50:10 AM
Subject: Re: Increasing Entry ID Length

**
Hi Joe,

That's definitely good idea.

However this will have to defined the form properties, otherwise by default the result list is sorted on the request ID.

Also there are questions from user community that why the list looks different. We can take out leading zeros mentally but system can not.

Still your idea is the most practical way.

Best Regards,

Uday Joshi

Delivery Manager - BSM Tech Support
Technology Infrastructure Services - BSM Unit
Wipro Technologies,
Hinjewadi, Pune 411057
India
Tel: +91 20 39104092