qual              = 1=1
entryidmode       = 00000000
transfertype      = MOVE
verifydata        = YES
verifyattachments = YES
logfile           = rrrchive.log
loglevel          = INFO
progressbar       = YES

I have an unpublished utility as well that can fix up any child-records
that is connected using the entry-id. Let me know if you are interested in
that.

Download RRR|Chive at https://www.rrr.se/cgi/rrrchive/main

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.