I think it is an excellent statement and direction for the company and it's products.

However, a nice tool/utility for early adopters/visionaries would be a test suite of sort that would be open to use.

Meaning, I want to try ARS 7.5 on CentOS with Oracle xyz with java blah blah blah -- and magically - I get it installed -- which is step one -- but more important is are all the other things working.

I think a robust open test suite being available for me or others to run against my new fangled combination would be helpful.

Any availability of such a thing?

Should the community write one? -- I think yes.

-John

--
John David Sundberg
235 East 6th Street, Suite 400B