replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:32:54 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: OT:Friday
HumorTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"John McCain showed up without running mate Sarah Palin, which is a shame
because she actually has a lot of experience with financial matters. You know,
she lives right next to a bank."

"John McCain wants to suspend his debate with Barack Obama until the economic
crisis is over. And Sarah Palin wants to suspend her debate with Joe Biden
until she can find Europe on a map."

"President Bush has been speaking out about the Wall Street bailout. And today,
a reporter asked him what he planned to do about AIG. Yeah. Bush got upset and
said, 'Why does everyone always spell in front of me?'"

"Here's good news: George W. Bush says that he is committed to fighting global
warming. Yeah, well, he nipped that in the bud, didn't he? ... President Bush
says he's really going to buckle down now and fight global warming. As a matter
of fact, he announced today he's sending 20,000 troops to the sun"

"According to a new U.N. report, the global warming outlook is much worse than
originally predicted. Which is pretty bad when they originally predicted it
would destroy the planet."

 "President Bush has a plan. He says that if we need to, we can lower the
temperature dramatically just by switching from Fahrenheit to Celsius"

Two State Department employees were fired -- this is a bit of a scandal --
because they were looking at Barack Obama's passport file. Not only that, but
the same person was also looking at John McCain's Civil War records."

"Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin today said she thinks the economy needs
some shaking up and some fixin'. I'm pretty sure is also her recipe for
oven-baked chicken."

"Sarah Palin's been spending the last couple of days being briefed by advisers
on what she needs to know to be John McCain's vice president. That's true.
Yeah. Apparently, the first thing they taught her was CPR."

"At my age, any scream is a good scream." --Former President Bill Clinton, on
an Iowa woman mistaking him for Bob Barker

Regards…Gidd

 __Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___
Es tu última oportunidad para ganar premios por el simple hecho de buscar en
internet.
http://www.ganabuscando.com/Default.aspx