From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Larry Zimmermann
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 1:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT:Friday Humor

Dylan,  If you read the first line and don't like it user the "DELETE"
button.  There are many OT:Friday Humor posting that I don't find Humor in
no matter what day they are posted.  I FOUND THE DELETE BUTTON.

Thanks,

Larry Zimmermann

             "Wheeler,
             Dylan"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                             To
             EYSAVINGS.COM>           arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             "Action
             Request System                                        Subject
             discussion               Re: OT:Friday Humor
             list(ARSList)"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ST.ORG>

             09/26/2008
             01:15 PM

             Please respond
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 T.ORG

**
It's not the importance, it's the subject matter that was used. Most places
I frequent on the net it's the same thing, politics is best left off the
general discussion area. There are a plethora of place you can go if you
want to make political digs.
Pretty much anything that's geared to be funny only to one group of people
but could be taken as insulting or annoying to those outside that group
should be left off the list, Friday Humor or not.

Dylan Wheeler
Production Control Analyst Principal
IT Operations
Downey Savings & Loan Association, F.A.