From: Rakesh Kiruba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 6:54:52 AM
Subject: Re: Plugins  for vendor forms

**
I want to connect to an Oracle database running
in a remote server.

I finished installing LDAP in my Machine.
But when tried to configure LDAP by opening “ARDBC LDAP Configuration”
form am getting the following error as mentioned below,

“ARERR [8760] Cannot
establish a network connection to the AR System Plug-In server : green : RPC:
Name to address translation failed - n2a: unknown error #-5
The preceding message
occurred during the execution of active link LDAP ARDBC:GetCurrentValues --
action 1. (ARNOTE 1101)”

How to check whether the Plug-in is working
properly?
Any idea on how to proceed with this?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh Kiruba

Virtusa ( India ) Pvt Ltd
| Ph (off): +91 - 44 - 42002700 Ext: 3221 | Mobile: +91 - 99949 37242 |