From: SPrasad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 6:01:23 AM
Subject: Re: AD and CTM:People

Hi Kathy,

My name is SPrasad and i an new to this forum. I really need some help. Now
I got a requirement from my client. The requirement is we need to send the
people data from a staging form into V7 CTM:People form. We are getting this
data into staging form from a View form. And from there I wrote Escalations
to push that data into the staging form.

After that I wrote one more Escalation on Push fields action to push data
into CTM:People from staging form. In the Escalation I have included all the
required fields. But still nothing is happenning. When I talked to BMC
Customer support they are saying we need to updated something else but they
are not telling what I need updated or Include in the Escalations.

Environment:

ARServer: 7.1.0 Patch 002
ITSM : V7

Could plese somebody help me how to populate the data in the CTM:People form
from a staging form. And any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks
SPrasad