-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Salma
Sent: 28 November 2008 04:41
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Remedy ARS + ITSM Interview Questions

Thank You.

Ramy S. Ayoub wrote:

> use the below question in case of Senior Level ... this from my point of
> view
>
> 1)      ARSchema
>
> 2)      With transaction(t) table and table schema id in associated in
> arschema table
>
> 3)      Web Services , Remedy API, Email templates, Direct SQL, creating
> view and database trigger and database programming….. depending on what
> suites to client and third party application
>
> 4)      Creating failure over environments, database back – replication on
> vmware etc,
>
> 5)      Big to answer I will update you on this next time, - user
> interface
> ,end user component – directly reachable  to customers
>
> 6)      Filter is server side component , depending on fire condition and
> qualification action will be perform on server.  Actions are listed in if
> actions tab, submit, modify any valid ar server operation. Permission is
> not
> issue on filter etc.
>
> 7)      I don't things so, not possible.
>
> 8)      Not understanding question – reason I not aware of walking tables
>

> 1.  What is the primary table in the AR System data dictionary?
>
> 2.  How does the AR System manage the data you see in Remedy Forms?
>
> 3.  Without using DSO or EIE, what are your thoughts for providing a
> 'STANDARDIZED' methodology for interfacing/integrating with Remedy
> applications.  This customer was actually looking to use C.I.M. or some
> other open standard solution to interface with Remedy.... maybe a good
> discussion for the list!!!
>
> 4.  How do you trouble shoot AR System server outages to restore access to
> the system?
>
> 5.  How does mid-tier work and where does it fit in the client server
> architecture?
>
> 6.  Describe how filters work?  They were actually looking how filters
> work
> in different phases... which led to the next question.
>
> 7.  Can you force a filter to fire all actions in the first phase?
>
> 8.  List all of the possible uses for guides.  They were looking for
> walking
> tables.
>

> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 9:02 AM, Salma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Dear Team,
>>
>> As i have completed my 1 year with ARS and ITSM application , planning to
>> take up some interviews. Please can any one help me with some interview
>> questions which are commonly asked . So that i can prepared for my
>> interview
>> .
>>

>> Please post me all the question which you guys faced during ur interviews
>> .
>>
>> And also apart from ARS or ITSM , any possibilty of asking questions from
>> other topics like Database, OS , Network , If yes please let me the same
>> .
>>

>> Thanks in advance ,
>>
>> Salma
> [...]

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the Cable & Wireless e-mail
security system - powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
managed e-mail security service, visit http://www.cw.com/uk/emailprotection/

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be
subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the recipient(s) named
above. If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not read, copy,
disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained in this email. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender (whose contact
details are above) immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments without retaining any copies.

Cable and Wireless plc
Registered in England and Wales.Company Number 238525
Registered office: 3rd Floor, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ