Is it possible that you neglected to grant permissions to the AL?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Salma
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 12:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Active Link Error

Dear All,

I m trying to create an AL whose task is to throw error message when user
tries to Save incident with out updating Work info. We are using ARS 7.0 and
ITSM 7. The strabge thing is this AL is working only on my laptop  for all
users . When i try from other system this AL is not working , i mean they
are able to save with out any error.

AL Details:

Execute on: Modify

Runif :  'z1D_Summary' =  $NULL$