I am working on an old server on and off doing some archiving for a
customer.  I'm so used to 7 now I can't remember all the differences
between 6.3 and 7 when it comes to archive forms - and I haven't worked
with modifying them all that much anyway...

Case in point - we've archived the main issue form from CSS (SPRT:Issue)
and the system created a backup of the form.  Consequently one of the
tables that shows child records is broken because the ID field needs to
be re-directed to the archive form "Original Issue ID" - not a bid deal
there...

However....when I try to edit the table field and open the properties to
the "table properties" tab I just get a blank "Not applicable" tab.
This also happens if I copy the control and try to create a new one.

Was this a limitation in the 6.3 app?  You can't change anything on the
form?  Or is there a way around this?

William Rentfrow

Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.

wrentf...@stratacominc.com