From:         "Shellman, David" <dave.shell...@tycoelectronics.com>

Date:         Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:25:32
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: Other shoe just fell, no UserWorld 2009, so on with the ARSlist
Awards

Susan,

I was also signed up for User World 2008 and never received the attached
information concerning User World 2009.

Our company has cut back on a lot of things.  However training is not one of
them.  They completely understand the need to keep folks current.  For me User
World is considered as part of my training as I have taken just about all the
Remedy courses there are.

Dave