I'm disappointed, but alarmingly I also find I'm not surprised.  Since these
are my education dollars allotment I am at least thankful they are letting
us know early so that if we want to pursue another education direction we
can plan that.  Lost those dollars last year.

We'll have to step up our regional RUG activity.  I've already put in motion
the planning stages for one for MidWest RUG in the Chicago area.  Since 7.5
will be out in a month at least there will be something new to talk about.

It's a shame that maybe the other sides of the BMC business are not strong
enough to sustain UserWorld.  It would be nice to go back to a simpler RUG
format.  Drop the bells and whistles, doesn't have to be huge, keep
it simple, go back to the old playbook!

Susan