From: owner-arsl...@arslist.org [mailto:owner-arsl...@arslist.org] On
Behalf Of pintu mallick
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How to Re Install SLM

**

Hi Friends,

I'm having and issue with SLM Module somehow few workflow got deleted.

Now I'm getting this error while trying to create new incident

The application is not licensed  (ARERR 9858)
ARERR [8800] The specified container owner name is incorrect :
SLM:Measurement

I want to do a re - install of SLM module. I did follow the steps as BMC
explained on Install Overwrite section but didn't help.

Please share your ideas how to uninstall SLM 7.0.3 and install again.

ARServer - 7.0.1 Patch 9

ITSM - 7.0.3 - Patch 007

SLM - 7.0.3

Thanks & Regards,

Pintu

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___