From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Steven Iocco
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:03 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Notifications to non incident user

**
Hello folks.  Can anyone think of a way in ITSM 7 to configure a notification
to a user in the tool when an incident is created as Critical or High?  I know
I can do this via a filter but is there a way to configure this using a "User"
event notification?
I should mention that this person who wants to receive the email is not the
requestor, assignee/group or owner/group.  they are not related to the incident
in any way.

Thanks
Steve
__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___