Its a good naming convention - I won't go so far as to say its the best.

There are a few things in the ITSP naming convention that I personally do not
favor. For eg. AL's found in a guide that are used specifically in the guide
alone and nowhere else.. Why different kind of names for each? Why do we need
to know what each do? As a developer when looking at the list I would rather
see them named as a functional name what the guide does. For eg if the Guide
sets customer information and there are 5 AL's in that guide ordered 1 to 5 I
would name them something like
HPD:GuideSetCustomerInfo01
HPD:GuideSetCustomerInfo02
HPD:GuideSetCustomerInfo03
HPD:GuideSetCustomerInfo04
HPD:GuideSetCustomerInfo05

And name the Guide something like HPD:GuideSetCustomerInfo

This is just one odd example of how it would make it easier for a developer to
trace what someone else has worked on without running workflow logs for
everything..

Joe