From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 8:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7.5 and adobe flash

**

I just happened to be scanning the 7.5 Release Notes and saw where "Users
must install Adobe Flash Player version 9 or later to see any flashboards
that use Adobe Flex technology on a form" (SW00302532).  The use of Adobe
Flex technology (whatever that is) appears to have introduced several pages
of new compatibility problems into the use of Flashboards, especially for
Mac users of Firefox and Safari.  It doesn't look like 7.5.00 Patch 001
addressed too many of these issues, either.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
 <http://itsm.unt.edu/> http://itsm.unt.edu/