From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Gidd
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 11:21 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7.5 and adobe flash

**
Chris,

Flex issues ?  Our Xtreme Integration is built on Adobe Flex and we do not
experience issues
with browsers as you mention ?

You can login to our Flex-driven solution from our home page using Safari or
Firefox by clicking
on the Support button/image:

login as Mary McDonald     mmcdonald/mmcdonald

I would be very interested in your feedback, especially if you are experiencing
issues in any browser?
According to Adobe, and our testing, we have had success (no issues) with all
of the browsers you mention as
well as Ubunto running Firefox on Linux.

Thanks...Gidd