Hi all - I am trying to install Crystal Reports Server XI R2 on our new
MidTier 7.x box but I am running into a major issue and wanted to know
if anyone had an idea.

The MidTier server has Window 2003, IIS 6, Tomcat 5.5.26, MidTier 7.1 p
6, RKM 7.2 p 2 & ITSM's help files.

The issue that I am having is when I try to install Crystal it wants to
install another version of Tomcat on the server.  It puts this version
of Tomcat in the Crystal installation folder.  Since I already have
Tomcat on the server I don't want 2 versions.  But I can't see how to
tell it to not install Tomcat but put the web files I need, to apply the
license, in the current Tomcat folder.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Christie Pargeter