From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Pargeter, Christie :CO IS
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 10:02 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Installing Crystal Reports Server on MidTier

**
Hi all - I am trying to install Crystal Reports Server XI R2 on our new MidTier
7.x box but I am running into a major issue and wanted to know if anyone had an
idea.

The MidTier server has Window 2003, IIS 6, Tomcat 5.5.26, MidTier 7.1 p 6, RKM
7.2 p 2 & ITSM's help files.

The issue that I am having is when I try to install Crystal it wants to install
another version of Tomcat on the server.  It puts this version of Tomcat in the
Crystal installation folder.  Since I already have Tomcat on the server I don't
want 2 versions.  But I can't see how to tell it to not install Tomcat but put
the web files I need, to apply the license, in the current Tomcat folder.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Christie Pargeter
Legacy Health System