If you are planning on going to WWRUG09 but haven't been able to

get approvals or the time to register yet, may I recommend you

book your conference hotel rooms now? It will help both us and the

hotel in our planning, and guarantee you a room in the price block we

have. It isn't unlimited and not guaranteed until you actually book

a room.

We know some of you can't register for the conference yet because:

1) Your Managers need to see exactly what the full content looks like,

            so good news, by Monday we will have the Tutorial Content on the
web site.

            Individual sessions for the afternoon are never available until
finalized,

            and this case it will be mid-August, but rest assured with Phil
leading that

            part of the conference you will get the best.

2) You have to prove the ROI

              See (1) above, and doug Mueller's message on the web site

            You might consider me a biased source, but I have paid my own
way

            to RUG and UserWorld for the last 5 years, even if it only
occurred four

            times in N.A. it was in Europe last year and I was there.

            There have been times where I had to decide between a course and

            the UserWorld, and UserWorld wins hands down in terms of value
for a week

            (unless you need certifications).

            I have never regretted attending, although I do regret stating
the Karaoke bit.

            No promises it doesn't return though :-)

Have a great weekend, more updates on Monday.

.... Daniel