Great job making the schedule easy to use!

This is the first year tutorial type sessions have been included as part of
the conference.  This is a solid addition to the schedule and should be
presented as a way to save training dollars on separate sessions.  Thank you
for taking this progressive step.

To our newer members who have not had an opportunity to experience a RUG,
and yes this is reminiscent of the original RUG's, focused on Remedy where
you're surrounded by Remedy enthusiasts.  You will enhance your knowledge
more than you expect.  You will return to work so energized people will
think you're on a coffee or red bull high.  You will look at your work and
think of new more innovative ways of implementing it.  You will experience
brain overload by the end of the week because there is so much to learn (a
good thing).  You will already look forward to next year's conference.  You
will know what many of us felt when last year's was cancelled.

The opportunity to talk to other developers and confirm you're on the right
track is invaluable.  It gives you confidence to move forward.  I always
marvel at what some developers have the opportunity to implement, and their
fortitude and persistence to find that excellent solution.  They are our own
Remedy marvels.

The evening with the Masters is awesome.  Even if you think you don't have a
question or situation to pose to the group, just listening is an education
in itself.  There are so many things you haven't even thought of and when
diverse situations are presented it often rings a bell and translates into
something you can improve in your own system.

As a participant in the conference it is our obligation to probe every
attendees knowledge to enhance our own.  If you're shy or attending the
conference alone, don't worry.  This is the friendliest group of people you
will ever meet.  All you have to do is see a few people together, go over
and say Hi ... and then listen if that's all you feel comfortable doing.
Everyone is there to share in their own way.

I'm excited just thinking about it.  I've been attending since 1995, well
except for the Synergy sales thing (boycotted).  This is truly a Remedy
focused conference and everyone attending will have the same focus.  What
better environment could you ask for.  It's like arslist on steriods!

Hope to see you all there and to talk to all of you.  Don't miss out, be
there!

Susan

Susan Palmer
Enterprise Remedy Developer and Administrator
ShopperTrak RCT Corporation
200 W Monroe St  11th Floor
Chicago, IL  60606
Office  312-529-5325