Hi Ray

Yes, the Requisition can be just one step in a defined process, with
approvals, other tasks etc.  Approvals can be defined at multiple points in
the process, or can be triggered by the $$ amount of the requisition.  You
can also generate POs, link requests to cost centers, record invoices
received, etc.

The type of line item(s) included in the Requisition determine what happens
when the requisition is fulfilled - line items can spawn CI records for
assets, or Inventory records for consumables, or increment license counts,
or create no output records at all for items like consulting time, or hotel
bookings etc.  The point with requests for consulting is that they can be
subject to approvals, can be linked to cost centers, and purchase orders can
be generated, and invoices posted.

Thanks for your interest

David Sanders

Remedy Solution Architect