I realize this question is a bit more generic than my normal questions.

I have co-worker trying to connect Asset Center to Remedy 7.5.  This is
the product HP got then they purchased Peregrine.  (No jokes please.  I
rode out the Peregrine debacle.)  She is trying to follow a manual for
connecting EIE to Asset Center that was supplied by our first level
support.

Additional information:
Remedy:
1.      Version 7.5 Patch 1 on everything: ARS, CMDB, ITSM, SLM.  (Okay,
SLM is just 7.5 because it does not have a patch 1.)
2.      Oracle 10g database
3.      Redhat Linux.

Asset Center
1.      Asset Center version 4.4.1.
2.      Windows 2003 server.
3.      Oracle 10g database.

Using AIE we can reach the Oracle database for Asset Center.  The table
on the left is full.  We can click on the >> and additional items show
on the right.  But I do not know how to view the contents nor update the
data.

The objective is to exchange data between the two.  Scheduled bulk
updates would be fine.

I am probably missing something incredibly simple.
Thorin