No, it appears that the errors were not seen and dealt with.  My suspicion
is that since the apps were installed on a non C: drive that the TEMP/TMP
ENV variables were not set to point to the install disk and some components
failed.  That's the best I can tell from what logs remain.  I'm surprised
that there weren't more obvious operational failures.

Chuck