From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Pargeter, Christie :CO IS
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 12:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Pre-fetch Configuration

**
Hi All - I am trying to setup my pre-fetch for Mid Tier but it doesn't seem to
be doing anything.

On the Mid Tier Config / Cache Setting page I have (where ... is other form
names)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<midtier-prefetch-config xmlns="http://www.bmc.com/remedy/midtier/midtier";>
  <prefetch-user>
    <user-name>appadmin</user-name>
    <locale>en_US</locale>
    <prefetch-server>
      <server-name>ssoremdev1v</server-name>
 <prefetch-form>
                <form-name>AP:Alternate </form-name>
        </prefetch-form>
 <prefetch-form>
                <form-name>Home Page</form-name>
        </prefetch-form>
  </prefetch-server>
  </prefetch-user>
</midtier-prefetch-config>

Yet, when I press the Flush Cache button and then log onto the server the
system still has to load each page.  What am I missing?

Thanks!

ARS/Midtier 7.1 p 6
ITSM 7.0.3 p 9
Windows IIS / Tomcat