I'm not sure that's a problem.  I think it's just letting you know that
there is going to be a performance hit to the server while it grabs
definitions from the server.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Raj
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 11:53 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid Tier Authentication Error ARERR 9388

Hello All,
Mid tier with Pre Production worked but I am having issues with test system
now.

here's the mid tier log :

Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping cache
Form images for definition, permissions , data  change on server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Form images for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE)
: Reaping cache Active links for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING
(com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Active links for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE)
: Reaping cache Groups for definition, permissions , data  change on server
All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE)
:
Reaping cache Groups for definition, permissions , data  change on server
All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) :
Reaping cache Roles for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Roles for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Displayed fields for definition, permissions , data  change on server
All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE)
:
Reaping cache Displayed fields for definition, permissions , data change on
server All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE)
: Reaping cache Js for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Js for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Field maps for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Field maps for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE)
: Reaping cache Sysdata for definition, permissions , data  change on server
All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE)
:
Reaping cache Sysdata for definition, permissions , data  change on server
All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) :
Reaping cache Compiled forms for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING
(com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Compiled forms for definition, permissions , data change on
server All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE)
: Reaping cache Forms for definition, permissions , data  change on server
All Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE)
:
Reaping cache Forms for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Html for definition, permissions , data  change on server All Servers
Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Html for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.CACHE) : Reaping
cache Form fields for definition, permissions , data  change on server All
Servers Aug 14, 2009 11:47:09 AM - WARNING (com.remedy.log.PERFORMANCE) :
Reaping cache Form fields for definition, permissions , data  change on
server All Servers

Any idea what is the problem.

Thanks,
Raj

On Aug 13, 5:14 pm, Raj <ravi6...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Resolved.
>
> Windows Firewall was on.
>
> Turned it off and it worked.
> Thank you everybody for the help.
>
> Raj
>
> On Aug 13, 11:58 am, Raj <ravi6...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Sorry typing error
> > Typo : I mentioned Authentication Server as AR System Server password.
>
> > I mentioned Authentication Server name as AR System Server name.
>
> > On Aug 13, 11:55 am, Raj <ravi6...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hello All,
> > > I tried all the steps , changed the application service password
> > > and mid tier password to same one.
> > > Didn't work out.
> > > I mentioned Authentication Server as AR System Server password.
> > > Also the other servers namely Ar system Server , Preference
> > > Server, Data Visualization Server and Homepage Server , I
> > > mentioned AR System Server for all these.
>
> > > Don't know why I am unable to make the Mid tier work ? Must be
> > > doing something wrong.
> > > Will dig in more and update in here.
>
> > > Any other sugestions are welcome.
>
> > > Thank you ,
> > > Raj

default ports were used for these web servers.