I don't think so.  I think that you're getting those replies from IIS, because
Tomcat is probably having issues.  If Tomcat were working correctly, you should
have been able to get to it on port 8080 (unless you've configured Tomcat to
listen on a different port).  At this point, I would be inclined to start
looking at Tomcat's configuration and log files.  The configuration file will
confirm what port it's supposed to be listening on.  The log files may give you
a clue about any errors that it's encountering as it starts up.

Are you using a "standard" Mid Tier installation (where it installs and
configures Tomcat and sets up IIS to redirect to it)?  If so, look in the
following config file:

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\conf\server.xml

Adjust the path accordingly if you have Tomcat installed in a different
location.  Look for the following line and verify the port number specified:

  <Connector port="8080" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" />

Note that we have it set to listen on port 8080.  If a different port is listed
there, then retry the previous URLs with the port specified:

http://servername:port/
http://servername:port/arsys/home

If those don't work, then that would seem to confirm that Tomcat is not coming
up correctly for some reason.

The logs would be in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\logs

Tomcat is probably writing to files either named "stdout.log" and "stderr.log"
or "stdout_<datestamp>.log" and "stderr_<datestamp>.log".  If the latter, just
sort by date and look for the most recent ones. Look first at the stderr one
and see if you see any errors besides something like the following:

(org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded).

I think you can probably ignore those.  Otherwise, if you look at the stdout
file, you should entries relating to it loading the Mid Tier config files, etc.

Lyle