From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Warren Baltimore
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 1:53 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Diary Field Issue - Attention - Remedy Product Defect.

**

I would think because it already is there!
As I sit here thinking about it, I can see some nice things about the
seperate form, but doesn't it create an added complication when it comes to
Reporting?  It's one more join that would have to be supported for
reporting?

Or am I missing something here?

I'm very curious about this!

Oh, and the bug....that is incredibly bad!  How do you miss that one?

Warren