From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Llinares, Jordi
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 9:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: how to add, modify or delete ars users using java API???????????

**

Hello,

I don't know whether this is the right place to post this question. I have
to develop a software module in java that has to be able to add, modify and
remove users in ARS Remedy. I have been looking for code and now I'm able to
log in and list the schema. However, I haven't found any example related
with these operations(add, modify and remove) and I don`t know how to do it.

Could you help me please??

Thanks in advance,

Jordi

Are"_