From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Abdullah Baytops
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Updating Permission Groups for Users in 7.1

**
Hello ARS listers

Is there a way to perform a mass update of user record permissions on the
people records in 7.1.  Currently I have 4000 users that we now want to have KM
rights in which initially they did not have that permission.  Has anyone
performed a mass update successfully on of people records.

I have tried to simply run an escalation but it failed to update all the
applicable records.

Thanks in Advance

V/R
Abdul Baytops