From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Lyle Taylor
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 11:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Updating Permission Groups for Users in 7.1

**
I wish I had thought of this a little while back.  This might have fixed
something for us.  However, for this to work, I would think that you would need
to have the company added to the Access Restrictions list for each customer in
order for the company's group to be added to their User record.  Is that
correct?  Otherwise, from what I've seen, no company related groups get added
to their profile.  (Current everyone here has unrestricted access, so we
haven't been adding companies to people's Access Restrictions.)

Lyle