From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Nall, Roger
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Web Service Get Operation

Fred,

Thanks for this information. I have received a question from the .NET developer
that I am unable to answer. If anyone can give me a hand with this I would
appreciate it.

Hi Roger,
How would I loop through all the values?  It doesn't give me the count of
records it's returning.  I need this to loop through all the values.

Thanks,
Rajal